FSSAI Registration in India
What is FSSAI ?
This is mandatory for business who are engaged in food Activities.
- 3 types of FSSAI registration based on turnover limit.
FSSAI Basic registration
- For startups or small business who’s turnover below Rs.12 lakhs.
FSSAI State license
- This is applicable for annual turnover Rs.12 lakhs to 20 crores.
FSSAI Central License
- This is applicable for annual turnover above Rs. 20 Crores
What all documents require for FSSAI license registration?
- Photograph of Applicant.
- Aadhar Card/ Passport / Driving License of Applicant.
- List of Directors with full address and contact details (for LLP/Company)
- Business address proof – Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill / Rent Agreement
- IEC Code in case FSSAI license is to be applied for Import / Export
- Details about business activity.
- Memorandum & Articles of Association for company or Partnership deed for LLP or partnership firm.
- Certification of incorporate for LLP / Company or Registration certificate for NGO or any registered NPO