Goods & Service TAX (GST) Registration in India
Does GST Apply to Me?
- Annual Turnover cross Rs. 20 lakhs (Rs.10 Lakhs in case of North Eastern State)
- Providing Services / Goods outside state
- Casual Taxable Person : Person who supplies & has no fixed place of business
- Agents or similar person who act on behalf of Supplier
- Those paying tax under Reverse Charge Mechanism
- Non-Resident Taxable Person : Person who supplies & has no fixed place of business in India
- Input Service Distributor
- E-Commerce Operator or an Aggregator supplying services under his brand name
- Person who supplies via e-commerce operato
Advantages of GST
- Higher threshold for registration
- Composition scheme for small business
- Simple and easy online procedure
- Claim Input Tax credit or TAX refund
- Apply for Tender
What all Documents require for GST Registration?
- Pan card copy of all partners/ Directors incase of Company or Firm
- Pan card copy of Company / Firm/Proprietor
- Address proof of Business Telephone bill / Electricity Bill, Rent Agreement with NOC from owner
- Proof of Business registration : Incorporation Certificate / Partnership Deed
- Bank Statement /Cancelled cheque of Business Entity
- Aadhar Card of Owners/ Partners / Directors.
- Photo of Owners/ Partners / Directors.
- Digital Signature of Authorised Signatory