Public Ltd Company Registration in India
This is Ideal if your business is large & Planning for public Issue
- Public Ltd can raise large capital by issuing share, list with Stock Exchange in India.
- In Public Ltd company minimum 3 Directors & 7 Members / Shareholders require.
- Incorporation in 2 working days : Include share certificate, MOA/AOA, DSC, DIN, PAN & TAN, etc.
What is Public Ltd. Company?
A Public Limited Company under Company Act 2013 is a company that has limited liability and offers shares to the general public. Its stock can be acquired by anyone, either privately through (IPO) initial public offering or via trades on the stock market.
A Public Limited Company is strictly regulated and is required to publish its true financial health to its shareholders.
A minimum of 3 directors are required and there is no restriction on the maximum number of directors. A public limited company is required to have a minimum paid-up capital of Rs 5 lakh or such a higher amount as prescribed under the act. Since the shares are sold to the public at large the unsystematic risk of the market is spread out.
Due to less risk, there is a perfect opportunity for growing and expanding the business by investing in new projects from the money raised through shares
Being listed on a stock market ensures that mutual funds, hedge funds and other traders take note of the business of the company. This may result in better business opportunities for the Public Limited Company.
Details of Public. Ltd. Company
- Minimum 3 directors and maximum 15.
- There is no limitation on number of Members / shareholders.
- All the Public companies to use the word limited after its name.
- Can raise funds from public by issuing share subject to compliance of other provision of the Act
- Prospectus : A prospectus is a comprehensive statement of the affairs of the company issued by a public limited company for its public and there is a requirement under the Act for public limited companies to issue a prospectus. However, there are no such provisions for Private Limited Companies. This is because private limited companies cannot invite the public to subscribe to their shares.
What all Documents require for Public Ltd Company?
- Photograph of all proposed Shareholders & Directors.
- PAN card copy of all proposed shareholders & Directors
- ID Proof – Driving licenses / Voter ID / Passport (anyone) of all proposed shareholders & Directors
- Address proof – Bank statement / Telephone or Mobile or Electricity Bill (not more than 30 days old) of all proposed shareholders & Directors
- Email ID and Mobile Numbers of all proposed shareholders and Directors
- Proposed Company Registered office address proof – Telephone or mobile or electricity bill (not more than 30 days old) + NOC from property owner
- DIN (Optional – In case any proposed director already have Active DIN)
- Aadhar card ( optional )
After Company incorporation, you will receive below documents
- Company Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum of Association & Article of Association (MOA & AOA)
- EPF & ESI Registration
- PAN Card and TAN Allotment
- Directors Identification Number (DIN)
- Digital Signatures (Class 2)
- Assist in Bank A/c Opening
- GST Registration (Optional)
- Professional Tax Registration (in Maharashtra Only)