Pvt. Ltd Company Registration in India
This is Ideal if your business is Startup & Medium size
- In this format many advantages, less compliance & minimum fees
- Incorporation in 3 working days : includes MOA/AOA,DSC,PAN & TAN, Share Certificate, etc
- Eligible to apply for Startup India Recognition & Tax Exemption
- Free Post incorporation consultation
What is Pvt. Ltd Company?
Companies Act 2013 passed by the Parliament in August 2013 consolidates and amends the law related to corporate affairs or simply companies. A Pvt Ltd company which can have a minimum of two members and can go as far as to two hundred members have limited liability of its members but has many similar characteristics as of a Partnership firm. A Pvt Ltd Company must have a minimum of two directors and a maximum of fifteen directors. A minimum of two shareholders is required for legal registration of a Pvt Ltd company. A total of two hundred shareholders are acceptable in any Private Limited Company but not more than that. The company lies somewhere between a partnership firm and a widely owned Public company. Private Limited Company provides certain benefits including stability however it has its own disadvantages too like selling of shares which must first be offered to the members of the company itself.
Most ideal form of Company for Startups to start business and apply for funding from Investors. With Private Limited Company you can easily chase Bankers, financial Institutions and Private Equity Investors for expansion of your business.
Details of Pvt. Ltd. Company
- Ltd Company is Separate legal Entity & Limited liability.
- Minimum 2 Director & Shareholders required.
- Maximum 15 Director & 200 Shareholders allowed.
- All Director Should have DIN ( Directors Identification Number).
- Annual Statutory Audit is compulsory by Practicing CA.
- Annual ROC filing is compulsory.
- Income TAX rate @ 22% on net profit.
- A Body corporate can be shareholder in Pvt.Ltd Company.
- Eligible to apply for Startup India Recognition subject to T & C.
- Can offer ESOP to its employee.
- Most Ideal form of business to raise external funds from Investors.
What all Documents require for Pvt. Ltd Company?
- Photograph of all proposed Shareholder & Directors.
- PAN card copy of all proposed shareholders & Directors
- ID Proof – Driving licenses / Voter ID / Passport (anyone) of all proposed shareholders & Directors
- Address proof – Bank statement / Telephone or Mobile or Electricity Bill (not more than 30 days old) of all proposed shareholders & Directors
- Email ID and Mobile Numbers of all proposed shareholders and Directors
- Proposed Company Registered office address proof – Telephone or mobile or electricity bill (not more than 30 days old) + NOC from property owner
- DIN (Optional – In case any proposed director already have Active DIN)
- Aadhar card ( optional )
After Company incorporation, you will receive below documents
- Company Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum of Association & Article of Association (MOA & AOA)
- EPF & ESI Registration
- PAN Card and TAN Allotment
- Directors Identification Number (DIN)
- Digital Signatures (Class 2)
- Assist in Bank A/c Opening
- GST Registration (Optional)
- Professional Tax Registration (in Maharashtra Only)